I listened to this 40 mins of drab, clearly disheartened meeting yesterday. I praise them for propping up the overall strategies used, to be frank - both sides have had some stellar success and some astronomical failures. The difference is, the CFC capitalized where NC. has had to fall back.I am, however, still relatively surprised people are complaining about the size of the CFC. I am surprised because it is clearly working in EVE and it clearly works in real life. The more people you have to throw at a physical fight the more often you'll win. Also, I get a kick out of the guy saying that this means there is no 'talented' pvpers in the CFC which I am sure is not the case. They hide in the numbers like a pin hidden in a seat cushion - they will be the ones that make your ass bleed for weeks.NC. needs to join Nulli in the south. Nulli has earned my respect despite being enemies on more than one occasion. Their hatred of -A- only solidifies their efforts in my mind. The are starting a Bloc, and perhaps one day they will grow it large enough to take back Vale and Tribute and then hand it to NC. as a reward for friendship. If this sounds suspiciously familiar (CFC/HBC) its because it is the NEW face of Sov warfare. I think Nulli sees this and is attempting to make strides to counter the 'blob' as they call it.
Northern Coalition. (NC.) held an alliance meeting this Sunday November 4th, updating their membership on their plans for the alliance in the coming months. The highlights are as follows:
- NC. will be removing themselves from Vale of the Silent. Members are encouraged to begin evacuating thier assets.
- NC. will eventually be involved in the war in the South, assisting the Nulli Secunda campaign against SOCO remnants.
- Summary of the situation with Evoke, and their departure from the war in the North.
- Leadership encourages the members' efforts in the Tribute war. However, in stark contrast to every other alliance in the game, NC. did want that space.
- Threats that under-performing corporations will be ejected from the alliance.
- Discussion considering the use of a feeder alliance to breed loyalty and increase numbers in fleet.
- In the immediate future NC. will be doing mostly solo work and will be focusing on their allies in subsequent weeks.
- When asked wether Geminate will be defended or not, the response is rather ambiguous with no definite answer being given.
- NC. will be using Navy Apocalypse fleets in part to make up for their lack of numbers.
Original soundcloud link here, courtesy Wrik Hoover.